Component Description: RUAG Constellation Interface Unit (cIU) is one of the high quality products in the cost effective, COTS technology based New Space product line developed for large quantities, in lightweight and compact form factor.
1. Nominal primary voltage: +28 V (+22V…+38 V).
2. Industry standard CAN bus interface
3. Acquisition function for digital and analog telemetry signals.
4. Motor control electronics for driving up to four stepper motors
5. Motor position sensor and motor end stop inputs
Applications: Antenna Pointing Electronics, Solar Array Drive Electronics, Propulsion Pointing Driver.
Note: cIU boards can also be integrated into RUAG ccOBC to provide full C&DH solution with Power and Drive IO in one box.